Vietnam has started to allow foreigners from certain countries (Japan, South Korea) to enter the country for business travel. However, tourists are still barred from visiting Vietnam until the situation gets improved.
Vietnam Coronavirus Information
At the time of writing December 04, 2020, Vietnam reported a total of 1.361 cases and mostly are imported cases.
Is Vietnam Open for Tourism Now?
No, not yet. Most international flights by Vietnam Airlines are operated for Vietnamese residents to return home.
Entry and Exit
- Visa information: Vietnam has stopped issuing visas for all foreign passport holders, including those who are exempt from Vietnam visa.
- For those who are currently in Vietnam, their visas will be automatically extended at no charge until 30-November 2020.
- Flights are resumed for all domestic routes (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, Hue, Dalat).
- Trains: Fully resumed
- Buses: Fully resumed
Event Calendar 2020
- Huế Festival 2020 – Postponed to 2021
- F1 Vietnam Grand Prix – Cancelled
- Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2020 – Cancelled
|Son Doong Cave||Open|
|Trang An, Ninh Binh||Open|